live civilly is committed to developing the youth of today into the conscientious decision makers of tomorrow with an understanding of basic human needs and the path to securing them. Financial contributions to live civilly help to improve and expand outreach programs and to serve more people. Your donation dollars provide support for our exisiting programs such as nutritional outreach, academic support, community service clubs and micro-agronomy. Additionally, your generous contributions help to develop life skills in a variety of areas, from micro-agronomy (small scale agriculture) to solar energy and computer coding.
WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO?
- purchase seeds, seed starting kits and/or prepare community supported gardens for the growing season
- purchase groceries to feed a family of four for about three days
- support cooking outreach programs for local youth
- support the “Grow One-Give One” small scale farming program
- purchase a healthy lunch for three At-Risk Youth during the five-week Summer Parks Program Day Camp
- fund Community Service Outreach Programs and partnership programs, or Life Skills programs to include renewable energies and computer coding initiatives.
live civilly, inc. is a registered 501c3 organization and all contributions are 100% tax deductible. 100% of your charitable gift is directed to programs and services. To donate to a particular initiative, please include the name of the initiative in your donation information. Donations can be sent to PO Box 517, Moorestown, NJ 08057 or you can donate online (your online donation will incur a 4% handling fee by PayPal).
IN HONOR OF:
Consider making a charitable gift in honor of a loved one, a friend, a co-worker or an occasion. Upon receipt of your contribution, live civilly, inc. will provide you a letter of acknowledgement and will sendnotification of your donation to the person(s) or event you wish to honor. In addition, Donations in excess of $30 are eligible for a live civilly, inc. car magnet (please note this in the comments section).
EASY WAYS TO DONATE REGULARLY:
live civilly, inc. is a registered 501c3 and has been certified by Amazon Smile, GoodSeach and GoodShop. Additionally, live civilly is a part of many corporate “matching gifts” programs. To request information for matching gifts please contact email@example.com. To participate as a regular contributor, click on the links below to become a live civilly Supporter with:
IN KIND DONATIONS:
live civilly takes donations of non-perishable food items and distributes them to local food pantries in Burlington and Camden Counties. live civilly supports the live civilly/Moorestown Ministerium Food Pantry, the Bethel AME Food Pantry, the First Baptist Church Food Pantry and Bridge of Peace Food Pantry in Camden.
DONATE FOOD TO THE FOLLOWING PLACES ANYTIME:
- Moorestown Library (Food For Fines program), 111 West Second Street, Municipal Complex, Moorestown
- Moorestown Town Hall, 111 West Second Street, Municipal Complex, Moorestown
- Moorestown Department of Parks & Recreation Church Street Recreation Center, Corner of Church and Third Streets, Municipal Complex, Moorestown
For larger drop-offs of non-perishable food, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. You will be directed to one of the following locations:
- live civilly/Moorestown Ministerium Food Pantry at St. Matthew Lutheran Church 318 Chester Avenue, Moorestown
- Bethel AME Church 512 North Church Street, Moorestown
- First Baptist Church of Moorestown, 19 West Main Street, Moorestown